Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blythe's Woodland Gnome collection

I've had this sweet Gnome print for a while.  I made some clothing for my grandson's when they were small (they are now 7) and i saved the leftovers..and i decided to use it for this collection for Blythe.

Here is the dress i designed, she has a hand sewn sequin flower with a ribbon flower for an accent:
Here is a close up:
Next my daughter thought a cape would be nice so i used this super soft fur trim and added ric-rac and some small pompoms along the bottom and then i made the tie closure. This cape is lined. This also shows the hat before i finished the edge.
One more thing for this collection is the Gnome hat.  Again, i made this one up and i rather like it..but then that's my taste i guess, it is wool and lined.

No comments:

Post a Comment