Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blythe is Quite Foxy collection

Whenever i spend time with my daughter in CO, i get encouraged to create clothes for Blythe.   She visited Japan just before Christmas and intentionally purchased a Blythe doll for my Christmas present.  I haven't photographed this Blythe yet, but i promise to!

While i was visiting i decided to create a Fox sweater and from that came the pleated skirt and then the crocheted hat.

I made up the pattern for the sweater and hand embroidered the fox face on the front.  The pleated skirt is from a Simplicity Blythe pattern that has been retired.
So the next thing i made was a matching Fox crocheted hat that I made up, the fox has a ribbon nose that blends in with this Blythe's hair.  I should have taken the photo with a different Blythe.





























Just for fun i also made a Fox necklace:

No comments:

Post a Comment