Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Besties Baby outfit for Sherri Baldy's granddaughter, Blakely Ann

I purchased some of the Sherri  Baldy My Besties fabric designed by Sherri Baldy called Besties Forever and i thought what is more perfect for her new grandbaby than to make an outfit with the fabric she designed??

Timeless Treasures has released this fabric called Besties Forever and it is available in many fabric stores on line. Here is one store that carries her fabric..Craft Town. You can also purchase it at Sherri Baldy's Etsy store here.

Here is a onesie with an applique i added, applique heart to the bottom of the shoes and bottom of the onesie...all are from the Sherri Baldy's fabric line. Then i made a matching two layered skirt. I also added a bow to the hat.  I love this fabric and have also used it for my granddaughter Sadie.


No comments:

Post a Comment